As the restrictions of the COVID-19 Pandemic are being further relaxed, we are moving toward services that are closer to what we consider pre Covid “normal”.
- Due to the current lower infection rate:
- Masks are optional
- Communion will be served using the common cup for sipping or intinction (dipping the wafer into the wine) from the chalice at the altar rail
- Wine-infused wafers, plain wafers, and gluten-free wafers will be available in the east transept
Our central act of worship is the Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion) which is offered twice on Sunday morning.
- 8 am – The service follows the Rite I order of service in the Book of Common Prayer. A sermon is included but there is no music. This service will not be live streamed or recorded.
- 10:30 am – The service follows the Rite II order of service in the Book of Common Prayer and includes a sermon and appropriate organ and choir music. This service is live streamedand recorded and is available on this web site, on Facebook, and also on YouTube. You need not be a user of Facebook to watch the service. Just click on the Facebook symbol on the bottom of any page and it will take you to the Holy Family Facebook page where you can view the service. The service recording is available when livestreamed and remains after Sunday morning for viewing at your convenience.
- For more information about either of these services, please call the Parish Administrator (770-893-4525).
We offer Morning Prayer on Wednesday mornings at 8:30 AM on Episcopal Church of the Holy Family Facebook page. The service is led by Holy Family parishioners from their homes and is live streamed. The service remains on the site for viewing at any time.
Choral evensong is currently suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Choral Evensong is presented on the third Sunday of each month at 4:00 pm in the church (September through May). A concert of sacred music is offered, followed immediately by Evensong, led by organist/choirmaster John King Carter, the clergy, and members of the choir. More Information…