As the restrictions of the COVID-19 Pandemic are being relaxed, we are moving toward services that are closer to what we consider pre Covid “normal”.
- The Holy Eucharist is celebrated in the church on Sunday mornings at both 8 AM and 10:30 AM. Due to the recent rise in local infection rates, all worshippers will be required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status. Masks will be available for those who forget their own. Both plain Communion wafers and wafers infused with wine will be distributed to worshippers at the altar rail during each service. Service leaflets will be available at the church. Worshippers should continue to respect social distancing in their selection of seats in the nave. Preregistration is not required.
- The 10:30 Rite II service is live streamed and recorded and is available on this web site, on Facebook, and also on YouTube. You need not be a user of Facebook to watch the service. Just click on the Facebook symbol on the bottom of any page and it will take you to the Holy Family Facebook page where you can view the service. The service recording is available when livestreamed and remains after Sunday morning for viewing at your convenience.
- The 8 AM Rite I service will not be live streamed or recorded.
- For more information about either of these services, please call the Parish Administrator (770-893-4525).
Our central act of worship, prior to COVID-19, is the Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion) which is offered twice on Sunday morning.
- 8 am – The service follows the Rite I order of service in the Book of Common Prayer. A sermon is included but there is no music.
- 10:30 am – The service follows the Rite II order of service in the Book of Common Prayer and includes a sermon and appropriate organ and choir music
We offer Morning Prayer on Wednesday mornings at 8:30 AM on Episcopal Church of the Holy Family Facebook page. The service is led by Holy Family parishioners from their homes and is live streamed. The service remains on the site for viewing at any time.
Choral evensong is currently suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Choral Evensong is presented on the third Sunday of each month at 4:00 pm in the church (September through May). A concert of sacred music is offered, followed immediately by Evensong, led by organist/choirmaster John King Carter, the clergy, and members of the choir. More Information…